Just graduated and do you want to work in an ambitious, fun and driven team? Are you commercially oriented, do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and do you want to continue to develop yourself? Does your heart beat faster when organizing purchasing processes more efficiently and effectively or when negotiating the most value for your money? Then Supply Value's Purchasing Management traineeship is for you!
Your position in the organization
Together with 10-15 colleagues, you are part of the Procurement business unit that develops, sells and delivers its own propositions under the direction of a business unit manager. Because our customers belong to the big boys (the top 500 organizations) in government, healthcare, logistics services, FMCG and high-tech, you have the opportunity to combine the corporate world with our own informal culture. We work for companies such as ONVZ, NS, Schiphol, Grolsch and various ministries.
This is what you are going to do
Your traineeship starts with a kick-off week where you get to know our organization and your new fellow trainees in a very short time. After that, you will specialize in purchasing management for two years. You do this by following purchasing-oriented training in the field of category management, contract and supplier management. Your ultimate goal is to exceed the expectations of our customers. You do this in addition to your training program by providing individual or team independent advice and/or implementation power about the design and optimization of processes, organisations, consultations and reporting structures. Do you only have to do this with human power? Not to worry, in addition to the best professionals, the best data and tools including Process Mining, Big Data, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence will help you with this as well.
Every Friday you and all other consultants come to our office and we work together on the further development of Supply Value. You consult with your business unit about, for example, propositions and the progress of everyone's assignments. In addition, you contribute to the strategy of both your business unit and Supply Value broadly. There is also room to contribute internally to, for example, marketing, application procedures, research and sales.
Thanks to our unique approach based on drive, thinking, acting and support, we create sustainable returns for our customers. The 4 D's are the common thread in our business operations. Competencies that come with this are:
drive – Eager and enthusiastic
Think - Smart and decisive
Support base - Social and sensitive
To do - Entrepreneurial and result-oriented
What are you taking?
You have (almost) a technical, legal, information science, business administration, economics, public administration or similar master's degree in your pocket and you have not been idle in addition to your studies. We think it is very important that, in addition to your studies, you have also developed personally during a board year, committee and/or volunteer work or another side job. In addition, you are enterprising, customer and result-oriented and you want to continuously develop yourself. If you also master the Dutch language down to the last detail and you are good at English, then we are looking for you!
What we offer you
- You will receive a indefinite contract. We like to invest in long-term relationships. This is reflected in an employee satisfaction score of 8.2 over the past three years.
- Availability of entrepreneurial environment where you work alternately during the week at the customer's location, at home, on the road or at our office. On Fridays we work together on the further growth of Supply Value at our office in Arnhem and from the summer also from our new office in the Utrecht region.
- We ensure that your salary is in your account at the end of the month, so that you can do enough fun things during the weekend. Do you do your best during the week? Then you will be rewarded every six months with a increase of a maximum of €200 euros.
- Effort must be rewarded, that's why we have a nice bonus scheme. We believe that results that are unattainable for an individual are surpassed when you work together. That is why, in addition to your personal objectives, company objectives are also part of the bonus scheme.
- Your development is central during the traineeship. You spend 10% of your working time (400 hours total) on a tailor-made training program with training and education that matches the steps you will take as a consultant. You will receive coaching from an external coach with a monthly intervision. In addition, you will receive a buddy within Supply Value where you can go with all your questions.
- Your laptop, an Apple or Android phone will be ready for you on your first working day. The lease car just not yet. Why? Because you compose it yourself according to your own wishes. If you're not a fan of driving, no problem, we'll give you a NS Business Cardwhich you can also use in your spare time.
- We think it is important that our employees are fit and vital. If you've been sitting on your desk chair most of the day, you dive with big discount the gym in.
- We also reward vitality by giving you a extra day off to be given if you have not been ill for six months.
- Does “later when you retire” still feel like a distant show to you? Don't worry, we will think about it with our contribution to you pension accrual.
- In addition to work, there is also enough time for it FUN. For example, the beer is cold every Friday for the VrijMiBo, we go away for a weekend every year, we visit various festivals with colleagues, we organize a karaoke/game evening every now and then and we are on skis in the snow in winter. Of course all without obligation!