Are you a real matchmaker? Does it trigger you to get to know the person behind the resume, to ask the right questions and, above all, to see common ground between the candidate and the client. Do you know how to advise people on how best to present themselves for an assignment? Do you go for maximum results and do you want to continue to develop yourself? Then you are the Staffing Recruiter looking for Supply Value!
About Supply Value
Supply Value is a consultancy in the field of purchasing, supply chain and information management. With a group of driven, highly trained advisors, we have been helping organizations add value to their chain since 2007. Our approach is successful, as a result of which we are growing rapidly and our customer base is becoming larger and more versatile. To help all our consultants with an assignment, and to become even bigger and more successful, we are looking for a Staffing Recruiter to join our team.
As a Staffing Recruiter you are responsible for placing professionals. You get energy from getting to know new people and building relationships. With your social and outgoing personality, you know how to bind people to us like no other. You also enjoy generating new opportunities and making the perfect match to increase Supply Value's market share. You are aware of what is going on and you are a showcase for the organization. You are strong, structured and you have your administration in order. You keep a cool head, calm down during the busy moments and still manage to keep an eye for detail. You also get along well with Office 365 and you quickly master your recruitment systems. You are a driven professional, who likes to be given the freedom to fill in things yourself and who lives up to this trust. You are enterprising and like to help build the future of Supply Value!
As a Staffing Recruiter at Supply Value you have the following tasks:
- Making the match between candidates and clients;
- Administrative acts such as; planning introductory meetings, the administrative handling of a placement, managing an e-mail box;
- Are you the source of information for our customers and clients;
- Expand and maintain relationships (by telephone, face2face and through events / meetings).
What do you have to offer us?
- A course at HBO or university level, for example in a commercial or business administration;
- Affinity with sales, recruitment, account management;
- Experience with Office 365;
- Strong social skills, a smooth personality;
- Your administration always on order;
- Talent for sales and a huge will to score.
What do we have to offer you?
- A competitive salary depending on your work experience;
- A variable reward based on your results;
- Car of the business or NS business card;
- Laptop and phone of the case;
- The possibility to develop in your profession through education and training;
- 25 vacation days;
- A motivating environment in a driven organization where you will fulfill a key role!
Knowing more? Call or email Tom Groenestein, Recruiter / email@example.com