Click here to add your own text
ICT job and / or internship
Are you looking for challenging and varied ICT job and / or internship in a dynamic organization? Are you enthusiastic about helping others and solving problems in the field of hardware, software, infrastructure and devices? Then we'll find you!
In your administrator work you support the users of our systems by answering their questions about functionality, data and apps. You are responsible for analyzing and resolving disruptions. You think up the solution and you ensure that it is implemented. You contribute new (process) solutions or alternatives and make change proposals. You also generate business and management data. Have the data been received and processed on time, correctly and completely? To be able to assess this, you have database and query knowledge, so that you can monitor, read and interpret data correctly and effectively and report on this.
What does Supply Value have to offer you?
- You will work in an enthusiastic, fun and driven team at one of the fastest growing consultancy companies in the Netherlands (number 40 in the FD Gazellen 2018).
- Own input in the design of the IT environment.
- Possibility to combine this job or internship with graduation within our information management unit.
- 1 to 3 days a week of which at least 4 hours on Friday at our office (then all consultants work from the office).
- A fee in line with the market.
About Supply Value
Supply Value is a leading strategy advice and implementation agency. We deliver consultancy and implementation power in the field of purchasing, supply chain and information management to the top 500 companies in the Netherlands.
Our approach stands for a sustainable result and is based on thinking, support and doing. Our colleagues are the basis of our success. As you grow, Supply Value grows as a company. Our colleagues share the following core values:
- Freedom: We are objective, positively critical, curious and independent.
- Responsible: We are customer-oriented, goal-oriented and sensitive.
- Trust: We build relationships, deliver quality, act with integrity and no challenge is too big for us.
- Fun: We do our work with pleasure and enthusiasm, work together with the people around us and share our knowledge.
What are we looking for?
- You follow an HBO or WO course in the field of information science or IT (or another study compensated with a hobby interest in IT).
- You are handy with computers, apps and new technology;
- You are a self starter, eager to learn, result-oriented and a practical doer;
- You have knowledge of / experience with MS Office 365, WordPress, PowerBI, Bitdefender and / or the drive to quickly understand these tools;
- You enjoy working together in a team;
- You read, talk and write in Dutch and English.