Traineeship Supply Chain & Operations
Net afgestudeerd en wil je werken in een ambitieus, leuk en gedreven team? Bezit jij over een ondernemersgeest en wil jij jezelf blijven ontwikkelen? Gaat jouw hart sneller kloppen bij het efficiënter en effectiever inrichten van organisaties, afdelingen en/of processen? Dan is het Supply Chain & Operations traineeship van Supply Value iets voor jou!
Your position in the organization
Samen met 10 collega’s ben jij onderdeel van de business unit Supply Chain & Operations die onder aansturing van een business unit manager eigen proposities ontwikkelt, verkoopt en levert. Doordat onze klanten behoren tot de top 500 organisaties in de overheid, zorg, logistieke dienstverlening, FMCG en hightech, heb je mogelijkheid om de corporate wereld te combineren met onze eigen informele cultuur. Wij werken voor bedrijven als NS, Schiphol, ONVZ en diverse ministeries en gemeenten.
Met ons onboarding proces zorgen wij voor een goede start van jouw traineeship. Je leert je collega’s kennen en voelt je snel thuis binnen Supply Value. Daarna ga je je gedurende twee jaar specialiseren in Supply Chain & Operations. Naast algemene trainingen en opleidingen zoals PRINCEII, SCRUM en adviesvaardigheden ga jij een Lean Six Sigma Black Belt volgen. Jouw doel is het overtreffen van de verwachtingen van onze klanten, waar je van maandag t/m donderdag individueel- of in teamverband onafhankelijk advies en/of implementatiekracht levert op gebied van Supply Chain & Operations. Uiteraard sta je hierin niet alleen en kun je rekenen op ondersteuning van je team, je manager en je collega’s bij Supply Value. Samen evalueren we de voortgang en streven we naar een samenwerking die voor eenieder prettig werkt.
Most important tasks
For example, you are involved in optimizing processes, departments, organizations and reporting structures, strategy operationalization and designing KPIs. Do you only have to do this with human power? No worries, in addition to the best professionals, the best knowledge and tools help you with this too.
If that is possible again, all consultants will come to the office one day a week and we will work together on the further development of Supply Value. You consult with your business unit about, for example, the development of the proposition. Furthermore, on Fridays you contribute to the growth of Supply Value by joining one of the core processes. For example, think of CSR, marketing, sales or innovation.
What are you taking with you?
You have (almost) completed a master's degree. We want to encourage diversity and it doesn't matter which master's you have done. If you are interested in consultancy and you prove your capabilities in our online test, we would like to invite you. It is a bonus if, in addition to your studies, you have also developed yourself personally during a board year, committee and/or volunteer work or another challenging project or a side job. In addition, you are enterprising, customer and result-oriented and you want to continuously develop yourself. If you also master the Dutch language down to the last detail, then we are looking for you!
We want all candidates to experience a safe and confidential atmosphere, both during the selection process and in the workplace. Please feel free to submit an anonymized CV.
What we offer you
- You will receive a indefinite contract. We like to invest in long-term relationships and we want employees to feel safe with us.
- Your input is greatly appreciated. Every month we ask all employees to provide input on what can be improved in the organization. The input of a trainee is valued just as much as that of a manager. You will have the opportunity to make your voice heard and to contribute to the development of Supply Value and your development within the organization. Over the past three years, this research has enabled us to employee satisfaction rate from 8.2 established and we continue to work towards a higher satisfaction!
- Availability of entrepreneurial environment where you work alternately during the week at the customer's location, at home, on the road or at our office. On Fridays we work together on the further growth of Supply Value at our office in Zeist.
- We ensure that your salary is in your account at the end of the month. Through open communication and constant feedback, your development is always on the agenda. Together with your manager you discuss your progress in order to realize a steep learning curve.
- Within Supply Value we use a bonus scheme. We believe that results that are unattainable for an individual are surpassed when you work together. That is why, in addition to your personal objectives, company objectives are also part of the bonus scheme.
- Your development is central during the traineeship. You spend part of your time on a tailor-made training program with training and education that match the steps you will take as a consultant. You will receive coaching from an external coach with a monthly intervision. In addition, you will receive a buddy within Supply Value who you can turn to with all your questions.
- Your laptop, an Apple or Android phone will be ready for you on your first working day. We also offer you the choice between an NS Business Card and a lease car, in which we would like to encourage you to use the NS Business Card. We strive to make a positive impact for all our stakeholders and that is why we want to limit CO2 emissions where possible. To make this choice even more attractive, you can also make unlimited use of the NS Business Card in your spare time.
- We think it is important that our employees are fit and vital. If you've been sitting in your desk chair for most of the day, you dive with big discount the gym in.
- Does “later when you retire” still feel like a distant show to you? Don't worry, we will think about it with our contribution to you pension accrual and we offer you the opportunity to personalize this.
- In addition to work, there is also enough time for it FUN. As soon as the weather permits, the drinks are cold every Friday for the VrijMiBo, we go away every year for a weekend, we visit various festivals with colleagues, we organize a karaoke/game evening every now and then and we are on skis in the winter. snow. Of course all without obligation! At the moment we are looking for fun online and motivate each other in working at home.
Beschik jij over de juiste eigenschappen en wil jij onderdeel worden van een hecht team? Dan dagen we je uit te solliciteren! Neem contact met ons op! Dit kan door contact op te nemen met Mike Reijnen via 06-10684509. Je kunt ook direct solliciteren via onderstaande link. Wij nemen dan contact met je op.