Just graduated and do you want to work in an ambitious, fun and driven team? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and do you want to keep developing yourself? Do you want to help organizations realize maximum value with the latest IT solutions? Then the digital traineeship of Supply Value is for you!
Your position in the organization
Together with 10 colleagues, you are part of the Digital business unit, which develops, sells and delivers its own propositions under the direction of a business unit manager. Because our customers are among the top 500 organizations in government, healthcare, logistics services, FMCG and high-tech, you have the opportunity to combine the corporate world with our own informal culture. We work for companies such as NS, Schiphol, ONVZ and various ministries.
With our onboarding process we ensure a good start to your traineeship. You get to know your colleagues and you quickly feel at home within Supply Value. After that, you will specialize in Digital for two years. In addition to general training and education such as PRINCEII, SCRUM and advisory skills, you will follow a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. Your goal is to exceed the expectations of our customers, where you provide independent advice and/or implementation power in the field of Digital from Monday to Thursday, individually or in a team. Of course you are not alone in this and you can count on support from your team, your manager and your colleagues at Supply Value. Together we evaluate the progress and we strive for a collaboration that works pleasantly for everyone.
Most important tasks
You are concerned with translating the wishes from the business into IT solutions. This can be done, for example, by executing digitization processes, data mining, the implementation of continuous data-driven improvement or setting up dashboards and devising RPA applications. You as a professional are supported by our knowledge and tools.
Every Friday all consultants come to the office and we work together on the further development of Supply Value. You consult with your business unit about, for example, the development of the proposition. Furthermore, on Fridays you contribute to the growth of Supply Value by joining one of the core processes. For example, think of CSR, marketing, sales or innovation.
What are you taking with you?
You have (almost) completed a master's degree. We want to encourage diversity and it doesn't matter which master's you have done. If you are interested in consultancy and you prove your capabilities in our online test, we would like to invite you. It is a bonus if, in addition to your studies, you have also developed yourself personally during a board year, committee and/or volunteer work or another challenging project or a side job. In addition, you are enterprising, customer and result-oriented and you want to continuously develop yourself. If you also master the Dutch language down to the last detail, then we are looking for you!
We want all candidates to experience a safe and confidential atmosphere, both during the selection process and in the workplace. Please feel free to submit an anonymized CV.
What we offer you
- You will receive a indefinite contract. We like to invest in long-term relationships and we want employees to feel safe with us.
- Your input is greatly appreciated. Every month we ask all employees to provide input on what can be improved in the organization. The input of a trainee is valued just as much as that of a manager. You will have the opportunity to make your voice heard and to contribute to the development of Supply Value and your development within the organization. Over the past three years, this research has enabled us to employee satisfaction rate from 8.2 established and we continue to work towards a higher satisfaction!
- Availability of entrepreneurial environment where you work alternately during the week at the customer's location, at home, on the road or at our office. On Fridays we work together on the further growth of Supply Value at our office in Zeist.
- We ensure that your salary is in your account at the end of the month. Through open communication and constant feedback, your development is always on the agenda. Together with your manager you discuss your progress in order to realize a steep learning curve.
- Within Supply Value we use a bonus scheme. We believe that results that are unattainable for an individual are surpassed when you work together. That is why, in addition to your personal objectives, company objectives are also part of the bonus scheme.
- Your development is central during the traineeship. You spend part of your time on a tailor-made training program with training and education that match the steps you will take as a consultant. You will receive coaching from an external coach with a monthly intervision. In addition, you will receive a buddy within Supply Value who you can turn to with all your questions.
- Your laptop, an Apple or Android phone will be ready for you on your first working day. We also offer you the choice between an NS Business Card and a lease car, in which we would like to encourage you to use the NS Business Card. We strive to make a positive impact for all our stakeholders and that is why we want to limit CO2 emissions where possible. To make this choice even more attractive, you can also make unlimited use of the NS Business Card in your spare time.
- We think it is important that our employees are fit and vital. If you've been sitting in your desk chair for most of the day, you dive with big discount the gym in.
- Does “later when you retire” still feel like a distant show to you? Don't worry, we will think about it with our contribution to you pension accrual and we offer you the opportunity to personalize this.
- In addition to work, there is also enough time for it FUN. For example, the drinks are cold every Friday for the VrijMiBo, we go away every year for a weekend, we visit various festivals with colleagues, we organize karaoke/games evenings every now and then and we are on skis in the snow in winter. Of course all without obligation!
Beschik jij over de juiste kennis en vaardigheden en wil jij onderdeel worden van een hecht team? Dan dagen we je uit te solliciteren! Neem contact met ons op! Dit kan door contact op te nemen met Mike Reijnen via 06-10684509. Je kunt ook direct solliciteren via onderstaande link of je (anonieme) cv en motivatie sturen naar email@example.com. Wij nemen dan contact met je op.