Senior Consultant Supply Chain & Operations
Je bent een professional die het leuk vindt om mee te ondernemen als werknemer. Als Senior Consultant Supply Chain & Operations help je mee aan de groei van Supply Value en deel je jouw kennis en ervaring om van elkaar te leren. Je hebt bij voorgaande opdrachtgevers klanten kunnen helpen met het efficiënter (lees goedkoper) maken van hun processen of organisatie.
Your position in the organization
Samen met 10 collega’s vorm jij de business unit Supply Chain & Operations, die onder aansturing van een business unit manager eigen proposities ontwikkelt, verkoopt en levert. Onze focus ligt daarbij op de top 500 organisaties van Nederland in de overheid, zorg, logistieke dienstverlening, FMCG en hightech. We werken voor bedrijven zoals NS, Schiphol, UWV, ONVZ en diverse Ministeries.
In addition to impact on our customers, who rate us with an 8.7, you also make a significant contribution to the development of your colleagues in the team. Our employees are the basis for our success. As they grow, Supply Value grows as a company. They share the following core values:
FREEDOM – We are objective, positively critical and independent.
TRUST – We build relationships, deliver quality and act with integrity.
RESPONSIBILITY – We are customer-oriented, goal-oriented and environmentally aware.
FUN – We do our work with pleasure and enthusiasm, work together with the people around us and share our knowledge.
Most important tasks
- Je gaat zelfstandig of als projectleider (consultancy)opdrachten uitvoeren bij onze opdrachtgevers in een rol als business consultant, project-, programma- of interim manager op het gebied van Supply Chain & Operations, organisatieverandering en/of change management;
- You carry out assignments at the top 500 companies in the Netherlands in both the public and private sector;
- You contribute to the growth of Supply Value;
- You coach colleagues in their development;
- You seize (sales) opportunities, publish in trade journals, give guest lectures and organize events for sharing knowledge and experience;
- You regularly ask for feedback and give others asked and unsolicited feedback.
What are you taking?
You are a real consultant, with five to eight years of experience with a completed master's degree. You get energy from working in different projects and teams and you are constantly looking for the best solution for our customers. You have advisory skills and are driven to make maximum impact for our clients. You have strong social and commercial skills and you have an extensive network. You also have work experience in industry, FMCG, government and/or healthcare and you have a project management certification and preferably also a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certificate (or comparable). You also master the Dutch language down to the last detail and you are curious and continuously looking for new developments and solutions for our customers and Supply Value.
What we offer you
- You will receive a indefinite contract. We like to invest in long-term relationships. This is reflected in an employee satisfaction score of 8.2 over the past three years.
- Availability of entrepreneurial environment where you work alternately during the week at the customer's location, at home, on the road or at our office. On Fridays we work together on the further growth of Supply Value at our office in Arnhem and from 1 March from our new office in Zeist.
- Effort must be rewarded, that's why we have a nice bonus scheme. We believe that results that are unattainable for an individual are surpassed when you work together. That is why, in addition to your personal objectives, company objectives are also part of the bonus scheme.
- Development is central to Supply Value. We believe you never stop learning. That is why there is a for every employee training budget, in this way you determine with your manager which training courses and courses best suit the growth you have in mind.
- Your laptop, an Apple or Android phone will be ready for you on your first working day. The lease car just not yet. Why? Because you compose it yourself according to your own wishes. If you're not a fan of driving, no problem, we'll give you a NS Business Cardwhich you can also use in your spare time.
- We think it is important that our employees are fit and vital. If you've been sitting on your desk chair most of the day, you dive with big discount the gym in.
- We also reward vitality by giving you a extra day off to be given if you have not been ill for six months.
- Does “later when you retire” still feel like a distant show to you? Don't worry, we will think about it with our contribution to you pension accrual.
- In addition to work, there is also enough time for it FUN. For example, the beer is cold every Friday for the VrijMiBo, we go away for a weekend every year, we visit various festivals with colleagues, we organize a karaoke/game evening every now and then and we are on skis in the snow in winter. Of course all without obligation!
Beschik jij over de juiste eigenschappen en wil jij onderdeel worden van een hecht team? Dan dagen we je uit te solliciteren! Neem contact met ons op! Dit kan door contact op te nemen met Mike Reijnen via 06-10684509. Je kunt ook direct solliciteren via onderstaande link. Wij nemen dan contact met je op.