Senior Consultant Procurement
Do you have a passion for procurement in logistics services, high tech, industry, government, healthcare, or ICT? Do you want to help us to grow further in the field of procurement? Would you like to work in a team with a passion for the profession at one of the fastest growing consultancy firms in the Netherlands? Then read on.
Your position in the organization
We are looking for a Senior Consultant to strengthen our team. Together with 10 colleagues, you form the procurement business unit, which develops, sells and delivers its own propositions under the direction of a business unit manager. Our focus is on the top 500 organizations in the Netherlands in government, healthcare, logistics services, FMCG and high-tech. We work for companies such as NS, Schiphol, UWV, ONVZ and various ministries.
In addition to impact on our customers, who rate us with an 8.7, you also make a significant contribution to the development of your colleagues in the team. Our employees are the basis for our success. As they grow, Supply Value grows as a company. They share the following core values:
FREEDOM – We are objective, positively critical and independent.
TRUST – We build relationships, deliver quality and act with integrity.
RESPONSIBILITY – We are customer-oriented, goal-oriented and environmentally aware.
FUN – We do our work with pleasure and enthusiasm, work together with the people around us and share our knowledge.
Most important tasks
- You and your team translate the strategy of our customers into the design of procurement departments, processes, tools and procurement plans and you implement these plans;
- You coach junior colleagues and are committed to finding challenging assignments;
- You can be deployed as an interim tactical/strategic procurement advisor for our customers;
- You contribute to the development of knowledge and propositions in the field of procurement in logistics services, high tech, industry, government, healthcare or ICT and you help colleagues with their professional development;
- You are enterprising, you actively maintain your network, you sell projects independently and you contribute to larger (pre)sales activities.
What are you taking?
You are a real consultant, with five to eight years of experience with a completed master's degree. You get energy from working in different projects and teams and you are constantly looking for the best solution for our customers. You have advisory skills and are driven to make maximum impact for our clients. You also have specific training in procurement, such as NEVI or similar and you have experience in one of the following branches: logistics services, high tech, industry, government, healthcare, or ICT. You also master the Dutch language down to the last detail and you are curious and continuously looking for new developments and solutions for our customers and Supply Value.
What we offer you
- You will receive a indefinite contract. We like to invest in long-term relationships. This is reflected in an employee satisfaction score of 8.2 over the past three years.
- Availability of entrepreneurial environment where you work alternately during the week at the customer's location, at home, on the road or at our office. When the opportunity arises again, you and your team will work one day a week from our new office in Zeist.
- Effort must be rewarded, that's why we have a nice bonus scheme. We believe that results that are unattainable for an individual are surpassed when you work together. That is why, in addition to your personal objectives, company objectives are also part of the bonus scheme.
- Development is central to Supply Value. We believe you never stop learning. That is why there is a for every employee training budget, in this way you determine with your manager which training and education best suits the growth you have in mind.
- Your laptop, an Apple or Android phone will be ready for you on your first working day. The lease car just not yet. Why? Because you compose it yourself according to your own wishes. If you're not a fan of driving, no problem, we'll give you a NS Business Cardwhich you can also use in your spare time.
- We think it is important that our employees are fit and vital. If you've been sitting on your desk chair most of the day, you dive with big discount the gym in.
- Does “later when you retire” still feel like a distant show to you? Don't worry, we will think about it with our contribution to you pension accrual.
- In addition to work, there is also enough time for it FUN. For example, the beer is cold every Friday for the VrijMiBo, we go away for a weekend every year, we visit various festivals with colleagues, we organize a karaoke/game evening every now and then and we are on skis in the snow in winter. Of course all without obligation!