Senior Consultant Digital
Are you an experienced consultant and do you feel completely at home in setting up or optimizing the right information provision, setting up an ICT management organization and guiding the transformation to data-driven and digital business models? Do you have knowledge and experience with coaching team members and are you able to independently find assignments and develop propositions? Respond now and get to know Supply Value!
Your position in the organization
Together with about 10 colleagues, you are part of the Digital business unit, which develops, sells and delivers its own propositions under the direction of a business unit manager. Because our customers belong to the top 500 organizations in healthcare, logistics services, FMCG and high-tech and the (central) government, you have the opportunity to combine the corporate world with our own informal and ambitious culture.
In addition to impact on our customers, who rate us on average over the past 3 years with an 8.7, you also make a significant contribution to the development of the digital propositions and the team. Our employees and partners are the foundation for our success. As they grow, Supply Value grows as a company.
As a team, we share the following core values:
- Freedom- We are objective, positively critical and independent.
- Trust- We build relationships, deliver quality and act with integrity.
- Responsibility- We are customer-oriented, goal-oriented and environmentally aware.
- Fun- We do our work with pleasure and enthusiasm, work together with the people around us and share our knowledge.
Do you recognize yourself in these values and do you want to make an impact with our customers with the best people, data, tools and network, then this vacancy is for you.
Most important tasks
Je voert zelfstandig of als projectleider (consultancy)opdrachten uit bij klanten in een rol van business consultant. Dit kan bijvoorbeeld door het uitdenken van nieuwe digitale businessmodellen, het uitvoeren van digitaliseringstrajecten, het doorvoeren van continue data gedreven verbeteren of het inrichten van dashboards en het bedenken van RPA-toepassingen. Jij als professional wordt hierbij ondersteund door onze kennis en tools. In addition, you contribute to the growth of Supply Value by realizing (sales) opportunities, publishing in trade journals, organizing events and sharing your knowledge and experience. You coach your colleagues in their development.
One day a week you come to the office with colleagues from your business unit and work together on the further development of Supply Value. You consult with your business unit about, for example, the deployment and development of the proposition. You also contribute to the growth of Supply Value by deploying your expertise in one of the core processes. For example, think of CSR, marketing, sales or innovation.
What are you taking?
You are a real consultant (four to six years of experience) with a demonstrable academic work and thinking level. You get energy from working in different projects and teams and you are constantly looking for the best solution for our customers. You have advisory skills and are driven to make maximum impact. You have strong social and commercial skills, with which you can include both your team and the customer in your story. You have an extensive network and you know how to use it to create new opportunities. You also have work experience in industry, FMCG, government and/or healthcare, you have project management certification and preferably also a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certificate (or comparable). You also master the Dutch language down to the last detail and you are curious and continuously looking for new developments.
We test your knowledge and skills during our selection interviews, an online assessment and a case. During these selection rounds, we pay attention to a number of important factors:
- You are able to on a high level advice and you are flexible enough to do so within different industries and for different customers;
- You have experience with it build up and coaching teams and you know exactly how to motivate your colleagues to achieve the best result;
- With your background and your skills you know sales opportunities to create and use. You find customers and initiate a long-term relationship;
- As an expert in your field you develop new propositions and share your knowledge through publications, workshops and seminars.
What we offer you
- You will receive aindefinite contract on the basis of market conditions, both primary and secondary. We like to invest in our employees and we believe in long-term relationships. This is reflected in an employee satisfaction score of 8.2 over the past three years.
- Anentrepreneurial environmentwhere you work alternately during the week at the customer's location, at home, on the road or at our office. You and your business unit work on the further growth of Supply Value at our office in Zeist.
- Development is central to Supply Value. We believe you never stop learning. That's why we encourage following educations and we adopt a flexible attitude, so you can determine with your manager which training courses are best suited to the growth you have in mind.
- Your laptop, an Apple or Android phone will be ready for you on your first working day. You will receive a NS Business Card, which also allows you to travel in your spare time. Do you really need a car for your job? Then we arrange a lease car for you.
- We think it is important that our employees are fit and vital. That is why we are affiliated with Bedrijfsfitness, which means that you receive a discount and a contribution from Supply Value on your sports subscription.
- In addition to work, there is also enough time for itFUN. For example, the beer is cold every Friday for the VrijMiBo, we have an annual company outing, we visit various festivals with colleagues, we organize a karaoke/game evening every now and then and we are on skis in the snow in winter. Of course all without obligation!
- Ability to work 36 hours per week, depending on what best suits your situation.
- Effort must be rewarded, that's why we have a nicebonus scheme. We believe that results that are unattainable for an individual are surpassed when you work together. That is why, in addition to your personal objectives, business objectives are also an important part of the bonus scheme.
Do you have the right knowledge and skills and do you want to become part of a close-knit team? Then we challenge you to apply! This can be done by contacting Tom Groenestein on 06-25301338. You can also apply directly via the link below or send us your (anonymous) CV and motivation. We will then contact you.