You are a professional who likes to participate as an employee and who has experience with the consultancy profession. As a Project Manager you work together with your colleagues on the growth of Supply Value and you share your knowledge and experience to learn from each other. You have been able to help clients with the efficient initiation, execution and management of (large-scale) consultancy projects at previous clients.
Your position in the organization
Ter versterking van onze teams zoeken we meerdere Projectmanagers. Samen met je collega’s werk jij in één van de business units Supply Chain & Operations, Digital of Procurement die onder aansturing van een business unit manager eigen proposities ontwikkelt, verkoopt en levert. Onze focus ligt daarbij op de top 500 organisaties van Nederland in de overheid, zorg, mobiliteit en logistieke dienstverlening. We werken voor bedrijven zoals NS, Schiphol, Scotch & Soda, Grolsch en diverse Ministeries.
In addition to impact on our customers, who rate us with an 8.7, you also make a significant contribution to the development of your colleagues in the team. Our employees are the basis for our success. As they grow, Supply Value grows as a company. They share the following core values:
Freedom – We are objective, positively critical and independent.
Trust – We build relationships, deliver quality and act with integrity.
Responsibility – We are customer-oriented, goal-oriented and environmentally aware.
Fun – We do our work with pleasure and enthusiasm, work together with the people around us and share our knowledge.
Most important tasks
- You will carry out (consultancy) assignments independently or as a leader for our clients in varied roles. One day you are a Scrum Master and the next you are Project Manager at a client who works according to the Prince II method;
- You carry out assignments at the top 500 companies in the Netherlands in both the public and private sector with projects of various sizes;
- You contribute to the development of Supply Value;
- You seize (sales) opportunities, publish in trade journals, give guest lectures and organize events for sharing knowledge and experience;
- You regularly ask for feedback and give others asked and unsolicited feedback.
What are you taking?
You are a Project Manager with three to five years of experience and a master's degree. You also get energy from working in different projects and teams and you are constantly looking for the best solution for our customers. You have advisory skills and are driven to make maximum impact for our clients. You do this with your strong social and commercial skills and by using your network. You also have work experience in mobility, government and/or healthcare or comparable experience and you have a project management certification. You also master the Dutch language down to the last detail and you are curious and continuously looking for new developments and solutions for our customers and Supply Value.
What we offer you
- You will receive a indefinite contract. We like to invest in long-term relationships. This is reflected in an employee satisfaction score of 8.2 over the past three years.
- Availability of entrepreneurial environment where you work alternately during the week at the customer's location, at home, on the road or at our office. On Fridays we work together on the further growth of Supply Value at our office in Zeist.
- Effort must be rewarded, that's why we have a nice bonus scheme. We believe that results that are unattainable for an individual are surpassed when you work together. That is why, in addition to your personal objectives, company objectives are also part of the bonus scheme.
- Development is central to Supply Value. We believe you never stop learning. That is why there is a for every employee training budget, in this way you determine with your manager which training courses and courses best suit the growth you have in mind.
- Your laptop, an Apple or Android phone will be ready for you on your first working day. The lease car just not yet. Why? Because you compose it yourself according to your own wishes. If you're not a fan of driving, no problem, we'll give you a NS Business Cardwhich you can also use in your spare time.
- We think it is important that our employees are fit and vital. If you've been sitting on your desk chair most of the day, you dive with big discount the gym in.
- We also reward vitality by giving you a extra day off to be given if you have not been ill for six months.
- Does “later when you retire” still feel like a distant show to you? Don't worry, we will think about it with our contribution to you pension accrual.
- In addition to work, there is also enough time for it FUN. For example, the beer is cold every Friday for the VrijMiBo, we go away for a weekend every year, we visit various festivals with colleagues, we organize a karaoke/game evening every now and then and we are on skis in the snow in winter. Of course all without obligation!
Beschik jij over de juiste eigenschappen en wil jij onderdeel worden van een hecht team? Dan dagen we je uit te solliciteren! Neem contact met ons op! Dit kan door contact op te nemen met Mike Reijnen via 06-10684509. Je kunt ook direct solliciteren via onderstaande link. Wij nemen dan contact met je op.
About Supply Value
Supply Value is a leading and independent strategy advice and implementation agency in the field of procurement, supply chain & operations and digital. Since its inception in 2007, Supply Value has been helping customers improve the value chain in the commercial, operational and digital areas. Supply Value distinguishes itself by:
- Driven professionals with a passion for their profession and (personal) development.
- Independent advice aimed at realizing strategic improvements.
- An extensive tool and data set that allows us to realize more value in less time.
Customers rate Supply Value on average with an 8.8 (2018-2020). Supply Value is ISO9001 certified, winner of an FD gazelle award 2018, 2019 and 2020, making it one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands and one of the 32 most vital companies in the Netherlands in 2019.
We share the following core values:
- Freedom- We are objective, positively critical and independent.
- Trust- We build relationships, deliver quality and act with integrity.
- Responsibility- We are customer-oriented, goal-oriented and environmentally aware.
- Fun- We do our work with pleasure and enthusiasm, work together with nice people on cool assignments and share our knowledge.
Do you recognize yourself in these values and do you want to make an impact with our customers with the best people, data, tools and network, then this vacancy is for you!
Are you interested or do you want to know more about Supply Value?