You want to prepare and implement a purchase year plan in line with your strategic goals? Do not start with thick packs of paper, but limit yourself to the essentials. Our methodology is based on a combination of best practices and is based on direction, space and regularity. Within this training you learn to translate your goals into concrete actions, the professionals are given room to further shape their own actions and by regularly monitoring the progress you guarantee the achievement of your goals. The training is given by our experienced trainer and advisor Menno van Drunen.
This training deals with the drafting of a purchase (year) plan:
- Prepare a SWOT analysis together with your stakeholders
- Drafting or tightening mission and vision for your department
- Translation of your mission and vision to goals (target KPIs) and strategies
- Set up the right (K) PIs and actions to realize your goals
- Setting up a dashboard, reporting and consultation structure for monitoring your (annual) plan
Within this training we make use of the following methods: SWOT analysis, Stakeholder analysis, Objectives, Goals Strategies and Measures (OGSM).
After this training
After this training you are able to:
- Create a logically coherent purchasing (year) plan that allows you to translate your organization's goals into concrete (SMART) actions for the members of your team.
- To set up a reporting and consultation structure with which you can periodically measure the progress of your (annual) plan so that you can make timely adjustments where necessary.
Incompany / customization
In the incompany version, it is also possible to organize a workshop instead of a training in which we explain the theory and bring it directly into park tide by developing the (year) plan for your department together with your team.
After this training, each participant receives a certificate of participation.