A complex program, a continuously changing environment or a project with more than 1000 requirements and at least as many preconditions and interfaces? Then it quickly becomes difficult to make a plan that gives the right direction in advance. Our experience shows that this is not due to the quality of the annual plans, but that there is so much uncertainty that it is impossible to map out the exact right route in advance. Adjustments to the strategy or the annual plan are necessary for this.
In the training 'From strategy to results', we take you along in drawing up a strategy and annual plan and translating these into concrete actions. In addition, the integration of flexibility into this annual plan and the way of working is discussed, which makes it easier to make adjustments. The training focuses on, among other things, the OGSM and Objectives and Key Results (OKR) methodologies.
The training is given by our experienced trainer and advisor Bram Stevens.
The training includes the following topics:
- OGSM method
- Objective Key Results (OKR)
- How do you adjust on a regular basis
After this training you are able to:
- Independently draw up an OGSM for your team, department or organization.
- Prepare OKRs and use them in your organization to be able to adjust your annual plan.
- Embed OKRs in your organization.
- Daily, monthly and quarterly adjustments at various levels.
After the training, each participant receives a certificate of participation.
Knowing more? Read our insights about OGSM and OKR!
- In 5 steps to a clear annual plan on 1 A4
- Tools for annual plans and performance management
- Three tips to create an effective annual plan
After this training, each participant receives a certificate of participation.