PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is the international standard for Project Management. This expert training is a further deepening after the PRINCE2® Foundation training. The training alternates the complete theory of the latest (2017-) version of the PRINCE2 project management method with practice. A case is elaborated as a common thread through the training. In the training we focus as much as possible on the practical experience of the participants. At the end of each training day, the participant receives a homework assignment in which the acquired knowledge is applied. After the training you will work with our e-learning environment to prepare for the (optional) PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
The training is given by an experienced and certified trainer and advisor.
Content of the training
At least the following topics are covered:
- PRINCE2 principles, (the goals of…) themes and processes;
- PRINCE2 techniques for product-oriented planning and for quality review;
- PRINCE2 management products (including Business Case, Product Descriptions, Issue and Risk Register);
- The coherence of principles, themes, processes, techniques, management products;
- Tailoring (customization of) PRINCE2;
- Application of the theory to the 'red thread' case and to candidate's own practical examples;
- Preparation and supervision of the participants for the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
Costs for the training: €1325,-
- Are you able to apply the methodology in a practical way;
- Are you prepared for the official PRINCE2 Practitioner exam?
The training can be concluded with the internationally recognized PRINCE2 Practitoner exam. Please indicate when you register whether or not you want to take the exam and when.
The 2.5-hour open book exam consists of 68 multiple choice questions, with an emphasis on applying the method. 68 points can be obtained for the exam. The candidate has passed the exam if he obtains 38 points or more. The results of the Practitioner exam are only known after a minimum of 4 days and will be announced by e-mail.
Cost for the exam: €375,-
During their preparation for the exam, students are offered the opportunity to submit their questions to their trainer by telephone or e-mail. Free e-learning is available to every participant.
After successfully passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam, the participant will receive the officially internationally recognized PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate in digital form.