Opposing interests in the same company. Perhaps strange, but still common and a major obstacle in solving complex problems.A sales manager who is judged on the sales, while the supply chain manager inventory costs as minimal as possible want to hold. Both interests must be taken into accountn, because she youFinally after the same goalto strive: ththa successful organization.
Group Model Building (GMB)* is a ofhat that supports the mapand of differing views, more importantly, bring it together. Through to combine knowledge of various stakeholders and discuss differences in understanding a shared image of reality is created. dat is the base needed to consensus te to achieve from the organization. GMB leads to a shared picture of reality and a supported policy to tackle the problems of this reality.
In short, GMB is a method that supports the decision-making process, ensures consensus and therefore leads to a smoother implementation of the chosen course.
The training includes the following topics:
- A general introduction to GMB
- Stakeholder analysis
- Techniques to to visualize knowledge
- Various roles in a GMB process
- Creating solutions (new policy)
- If desired: scenario think
- Various do's and dont's
The GMB training is set up in two different ways:
- Availability of incompany training where Supply Value will act as a facilitator and will use the GMB method to tackle a problem within your organization
- a training in which GMB is used as a methodology given and you can then get started with GMB in your organization
*GMB is a scientifically developed method that has been used by scientists all over the world to this day using case studies in both organizational and social issues is being further developed. At Supply Value we have various employees That have conducted research using this method and have applied them in practice.
Knowing more? Read our insights about Group Model Building!
- Group Model Building: a participatory method that helps with acceptance and agreement in decision making
- Create alignment in a team through 4 workshops
After the training, each participant receives a certificate of participation.