Do you want to purchase the highest value for the lowest price? Best Value Procurement offers the solution! This is an innovative purchasing methodology based on purchasing and realizing the highest value for the lowest price. In this way organizations can better predict what the final goal is. This is expressed in terms of costs, time and quality, which require a minimum of effort and control from the client. Best Value Procurement offers optimal opportunities for contractors to show their expertise. This training can be applied in both the public and the private sector. The training is given by our experienced trainer and advisor Gert van Beek.
The training includes the following topics:
- What is Best Value?
- Difference between the traditional way of purchasing and Best Value;
- Basic steps (four phases) of Best Value Procurement;
- Award criteria Best Value methodology;
- Practical tips: do's and don'ts;
- Tools: sheets and templates.
After this training
- Are you able to explain to your colleagues what Best Value is.
- Are you able to take the first steps to implement Best Value Procurement in your organization;
- Have the right tools to make Best Value Procurement a success.
- Have you made a start to buy the highest value for the lowest price.
After the training, each participant receives a certificate of participation.