Internship (online) marketing
Are you following a HBO/WO education (related to) Marketing, Business Administration or Communication and would you also like to work in a young, fun and driven team? Would you like to apply your knowledge in practice and get started with the marketing of Supply Value? Then we are looking for you!
Who are we?
Supply Value is a consultancy in the field of procurement, supply chain, digital, performance and project & change management. We at Supply Value are go-getters and are not afraid to fail, on the contrary. We are convinced that failure does not exist, but that it is a learning moment within your personal learning process. We are an open organization and take the space to experiment and learn. Job satisfaction and the quality of our work are paramount. We ensure that strategy really works and that our clients achieve sustainable results through our approach that is based on thinking, doing and support.
Working at Supply Value means working in a team of well-trained professionals who are continuously developing themselves, our organization and our customers. Our employees are the basis for our success. As they grow, Supply Value grows as a company. They share the core values:
FREEDOM – We are objective, positively critical and independent.
TRUST – We build relationships, deliver quality and act with integrity.
RESPONSIBILITY – We are customer-oriented, goal-oriented and environmentally aware.
FUN – We do our work with pleasure and enthusiasm, work together with the people around us and share our knowledge.
What are you going to do?
As a (online) marketing assistant you support our marketing team in various areas:
· You are responsible for maintaining the social media channels;
· You develop different content, such as writing newsletters;
· You contribute ideas and help to optimize the website;
· You help to optimize chat flows;
· You think along about the optimization of SEO and SEA.
We are looking for a person who:
· Controlled at least HBO work and thinking level;
· Is available at least 3 days a week, of which you spend 1 day on your research;
· Has proven experience with the following tools: WordPress, Addwords, Photoshop, Office, Mailchimp, Google Addwords and Google Analytics (certificates are an advantage);
· Has a passion for marketing or online marketing;
· Has substantive knowledge in the field of the aforementioned subjects;
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
What we offer you:
· A place to apply your knowledge in practice. Getting your internship is our top priority. We tailor the work to the requirements of the training and guarantee this by keeping at least 1 day a week free for research;
· We ensure that your internship allowance is in your account at the end of the month, so that you can do enough fun things during the weekend;
· You can declare all your travel costs to us;
· You will be given sufficient freedom, responsibility and confidence to let your creativity come to the fore;
· In our new business premises you can make a simple sandwich in the spacious kitchen or even cook an extensive lunch;
· Besides work there is also enough time for FUN. For example, a fanatic game of table tennis is regularly played, the beer is cold every Friday for the VrijMiBo, we go away every year for a weekend, we visit various festivals with colleagues, we organize a karaoke/game evening every now and then and we are winters on skis in the snow. Of course all without obligation! (And as far as this is corona-proof of course!)
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de gestelde eisen? Solliciteer dan direct via de button hieronder of door contact op te nemen met Cemre Özdemir via 06 15 33 52 67 of via mail: email@example.com