Master Thesis internship – Marketing
Graduating at Supply Value?
Are you working on your master's degree and graduating this year? Do you also want to conduct your research in the field of (online) Marketing; then read on! Supply Value offers various options for master's students to combine their research with a challenging internship.
Supply Value is looking for new talent with smart ideas in the field of (online) marketing. We have listed a number of topics at the bottom of this page that we would like to investigate ourselves, but please do not hesitate to contact us if you have a good idea of your own. Each intern has his own supervisor within Supply Value. Your counselor is always there to help you with professional and personal support.
Supply Value does not only help you with practical knowledge, but also with access to our network, our knowledge library and our database. In addition, we keep a close eye on your thesis to make sure it is relevant both from a business and academic point of view. Supply Value consists of the business units procurement, supply chain and operations and digital. As a graduate intern, you will also become a part of one of these teams and we will take you fully into the working method of a rapidly growing consultancy agency.
What can you expect from us?
- A personal supervisor;
- Practical knowledge of your supervisor and other colleagues at Supply Value;
- Support to ensure both academic and business relevance;
- Access to our business network of procurement, supply chain and digital professionals in public and private organizations (for possible surveys or interviews);
- Access to our knowledge library;
- An open and passionate professional culture;
- A monthly compensation with a bonus structure.
What do we expect from you?
Depending on the final research, we ask the following from you:
- Plan of action;
- A (practical) framework based on the results of the study;
- Research report with results, conclusions and recommendations;
- A relevant publication in a professional journal;
- Organizing a workshop or webinar(s) about the results in cooperation with international branch organization;
- The final thesis.
- Our preference is for someone who is graduating in a Master's degree in communication sciences, marketing, marketing intelligence, marketing management, marketing analytics or similar courses;
- Knowledge of and experience with SEO and SEA is a plus;
- You have affinity with consultancy;
- You speak and write the Dutch language excellently;
- You are driven to achieve the highest possible results;
- You are independent and proactive;
- On your CV you will find extra curricular activities;
- You are ambitious, conscientious and critical;
- You're an open-minded team player.