Are you looking for an interim buyer or procurement specialist? Do you want to get more profit from your purchasing activities? Would you like to hire a temporary buyer to take care of maternity leave? Or do you temporarily have too little capacity or ability to carry out a purchasing project? Supply Value is happy to help you. We employ interim buyers and we work together with partners and freelancers to find the best interim buyer for you.
Our interim buyers
All our interim buyers are passionate professionals and have a relevant university education supplemented with specific procurement and project management courses. Every individual is unique, but all share the vision: "Purchasing focuses on bringing supply and demand together in line with the strategy and goals of the organization. Reduction of costs and risk and the creation of value are central."When carrying out an assignment, they are customer-oriented and try to achieve the maximum return for you as a client.
Advantages of an interim buyer
The use of interim buyers can benefit your organization, below a brief overview of the most important results that our interim buyers can achieve for your organization.
- Reductie ’total cost of ownership’;
- Reduction in working capital;
- Increasing insight into the improvement potential of your purchasing activities;
- Improve purchasing processes;
- Optimization of your supplier base;
- Reduce purchasing risks;
- Further improve collaboration with your suppliers.
We have knowledge and experience in the field of various types of procurement categories and branches, such as ICT, HR, external hiring, facilities and much more. Our procurement professionals are able to execute both tactical and strategic purchase orders for you and your organization. We do this both within the public and private sector. Within our organization we have a lot of knowledge and we can carry out almost every purchase assignment with our own employees.
- ICT purchasing: Buying ICT is often difficult and can cause many problems. Our ICT buyers bring experience, skills, tools and templates to successfully purchase your ICT. The ICT projects that we have carried out range from 50 thousand euros to more than 50 million euros;
- Branches: Supply Value has experience with purchasing in the branches: Government, Education, Service, Industry, Media, High Tech, Food and Care (see also the page references);
- European tender: For the public sector we carry out tenders for a diversity of products and services. Here we use traditional and new methods, such as Best Value Procurement (BVP) and System-oriented Contract Control (SCB).
In addition to carrying out interim purchase orders, our interim buyers can also provide you and your organization with purchase advice. More information about our standard purchasing advice services can be found on page purchase advice.